Thursday, June 5, 2008

Re: A Brief Apology................

I needed to take a minute or so out to apologize to Dr.Fernando Gouvea for posting the small excerpt of his email at my blog. It was done VERY innocently to make a point-nothing private or personal is present in the selection. But I was just alerted by a friend-who's much more internet savvy then I am-that such is grounds for a lawsuit since an email is private communication. I was always under the impression emails, like everything else on the internet, was in principle accessible in the public domain by computer experts. I want to heartily apologize to Dr.Gouvea for my innocent error; the post will be edited appropriately and the excerpt removed.
Again,I'm so VERY sorry.
Next time,meaningful blogging (I HOPE).......................
Andrew L.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, I discovered I’m probably a cross between hedonist and preacher. What a hybrid. ;)
    fake cartier love bracelet http://www.myjewelery.net/forever-precious-fashion-of-cartier-love-jewellery-couple-rose-gold.html

    ReplyDelete